Tuesday, May 31, 2011

cReativity exeRcises>>>DIY No Sew Ruffles


Whenever I get cReative, I always feels uplifted & inspired.  But, sometimes it's hard to get in the groove of the 'inspired' part...ya know? That's why I NEED my daily cReativity exeRsises!

So, a couple of days ago, when I reached into my 100 Creativity Exercises Jar..I pulled out the prompt: 


I have this project going on with re-purposing all of the plethora of throw pillows I have. & decided the 'new creative technique' I was going to use was...
NO SEW.
+with fabric hot glue+ 
*smile*
that was cReative, right?



I picked up these Fabric Glue Gun sticks, cut strips of raw cotton fabric, & glued them (pinching as I went along) to create ruffles....
I don't have the whole makeover complete yet...but, I'm LOVING the results of the cReative ExeRsises with my DIY NO-SEW ruffle pillows!
photos to come!

*ahhhhh*  love getting cReative...

so? what are YOU doing to get cReative today?

remember: 
one thing we learn in the Creativity Workshop is, getting creative isn't always something crafty....it involves something as small as 1 min. + to exercise your creative muscle!

p.s. go on over to Shimelle's site to sign up for one of her classes. TODAY ONLY she's donating 100% to a great cause: 

If you've never taken one of her classes...they are FAB!!! Today is the day to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment