Monday, March 18, 2013

cReative Team Tuesday....chalkboard aRt

Ok...sharing some fun fun things today for cReative Team Tuesday....it's  All about Rhonna Designs Chalkboard aRt! First off: tomorrow is a VERY exciting day!

1. It's my next LIVE Chalkboard Art class at Thanksgiving Point. There are a few spots available. Simply call: 801.768.2300 to reserve your spot! It's my ALL NEW Spring Chalk art class including THE coolest chalkboard, all the tools you need, my tips/tricks & tons of fun! $50. go HERE!

2. For those not able to come to my LIVE classes, I've FINALLY got the online workshop that will go LIVE on Wednesday, too!  

Now...I wanted you to see what my amazing cReative Team Member, Jamie, has created w/ the Chalk aRt Insta Font! 
fun, huh? Soooo excited. 
So, as to not confuse people...the Spring Art chalkboard class will be offered w/ a Video workshop for $25. This includes 10 of  my  ALL NEW  SPRING designs in JPG format, 1 tips & tricks sheet w/ all my secrets...along w/ 4 'follow along' design elements pages that you can print out & practice along w/ me in the video.

Next, we will be offering the option to purchase a physical chalkboard kit that will include a chalkboard & all of the tools you need to join in & create your own chalkboard art.  $25 + s&h

can't wait...be sure to check your email for the  Rhonna Designs Newsletter when it goes LIVE!






No comments:

Post a Comment