Monday, March 18, 2013

The {21} Challenge....week 2!

Ok, so are you feeling it yet? This is the week that is the most difficult in The {21} Challenge.  You are on fire that first week, & by the 3rd week you can see the light at the end of the tunnel....but for some reason...week 2 is the killer. So......if you are feeling that: there's NOTHING wrong w/ you! *wink*
I you aren't....then, way to go! Soooo proud of you!
So, today focus on: "We BECOME what we want to BE by consistently BEING what we want to BECOME every day." - Richard G. Scott

This has got to be one of my FAVE quotes...so uplifting and inspiring on so many levels. And, I thought it was perfect to start off week 2 of The {21} Challenge!




I've loved following your journey on Instagram & Facebook w/ the hashtag #rd21challenge Soooo fun to see! And...I know a lot of you are shy & have been emailing me, or private messaging me to keep the 'accountability' going! kudos to you!

Accountability is critical in these challenges....that's why sharing it w/ people in your life is sooo important! 

So...remember: it's NEVER too late to jump in! Just because you missed starting on the same day...no worries! 
1. Pick your ONE habit to make or break.
2. Pick your way to document it. (hashtag #rd21challenge if you are tweeting or Instagramming)
&
3. Commit to it for 21 days STRAIGHT!

And....if you want to see all of the images in one place...run on over to my Pinterest board HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment