Tuesday, October 13, 2009

good things. Tuesday.


Sharin' a few good things today that make me smile.

1. New House of 3 kits. The new
Gratitude Kits are in the store NOW. Printables & Digital. Papers, brushes, word art/tag sheet & even printable Cards & Place Cards...lovin' it...I can't help but feel grateful!

I did a quick layout about another thing that makes me smile today:

2. Pumpkin Butter. Yum. I'm not a huge pumpkin person, but oh my! This stuff is heaven. Thought I'd share the recipe on a cute House of 3 Recipe card (paper in background is another paper from the new
Gratitude Kits.)and, speaking of pumpkins.

3. Posh Squash anyone? Um...can these be any cooler? (images from Olive Juice Co.)
I just think Kim Hendricks of Olive Juice Co. is a creative genius & she's got these fab kits for sale. Could you DYE?




I'm super busy today...had a fab House of 3 meeting today & we are all just crankin' ! love that creative rush! Seriously...how fab is it to work with 2 other creative geniuses & get excited about it all together. *love iChat video* I feel so blessed!
So, I cranked the tunes...& today I'm in LOVE with:

4. Owl City's Ocean Eyes CD. um...it. just. makes. me. happy. This is one of those CDs that every. single. song is FAB!
trust me...9.99 is well worth the 14 amazing songs!
5. Spark. I'm feelin' it girls. Sparky. oh so Sparky. Excited about our Soiree a week from today! whoohhooo! Remember, it's OPEN invitation, even though it's a private party. Just RSVP to me & we'll get you on the list!

so...what's makin' YOU smile today on this glorious Tuesday?
share. I love to smile!
R

9 comments:

  1. what's makin' me smile today? fall break for the kids, the nice weather, and adam's squishy cheeks in the park swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight is girls night at a local wine bar. Love me some girl time! Hugs from Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. smiling as i am creating kits for MONTANA... and making some new friends in Dallas this week! and LOVING the gratitude kit! yay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. smiling as i am creating kits for MONTANA... and making some new friends in Dallas this week! and LOVING the gratitude kit! yay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Amy...I could squeezie those cheekies!

    Nancy...have some fun girl time!

    HKS: you will be a*mazing! so excited for the Montana girls! luckyyyyy!

    xox
    R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeee! This POST makes me smile!!! Thank you so much, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' my family, looking forward to an upcoming cousin's reunion and sitting in my scraproom typing this are things that surely make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gratitude sneak peeks look awesome, can't wait!
    Can I make a request?
    I would love it if Hof3 came out with a weekly organiser/planner kit for next year and a birthday calendar as well!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great ideas, Antoinette!
    we'll get crackin'!
    :)

    ReplyDelete