Friday, October 9, 2009

Dear Wacom...I love you.




I got the new
Bamboo Craft Touch in the mail today. Oh my...it's a*mazing.
Doodles are a breeze. Crafting is a dream. Art work is so easy.
a *must* have.
draw. trace. be free. i love you, Wacom!


I'm gettin' crafty with my Spark girls tonight! Jefra, Margie & Liz are on their way to my house...craftin' up the goodie bags...oh my! You will DIE at these delights! So fun!...and Sparkettes..be looking for an email announcing the Spark Soiree! oo la la! a private party at Dear Lizzie...Oct. 20th! *mark your calendars*...so excited to meet all of you locals! mmm*wah!

happy weekend!
r

3 comments:

  1. oh ahRhonna ...you lucky girl..I have been away for awhile but what a surprise when I return...cannot wait to see your lovely creations with the Wacom..have fun with the Spark girls tonight too..


    so wish i was a local girl...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're having a party on my birthday! Covet the Wacom. I'll get one, someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man....the new bamboo looks so cool. adding it to my ongoing wishlist...*wink*

    ReplyDelete