Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday Wow:: tons of creativity!






My creativity is
Sparked today & this made me shout WOW!
Cafe Press blog
featured this creative video yesterday! I'm humbled that they chose my art to bestow on this amazing Ukraine artist, Kseniya Simonova. Take 8 minutes & watch this video. Seriously. You'll be WOWed! It's a*mazing, touching, inspiring, moving....simply breath taking.


see? WOW!

p.s. 21ers:
1. I have NOT forgotten your pins...they will be sent out next week...so busy! Please forgive me!

2. Check out the NEW stuff in my Cafe Press store...I had so many of you say you wanted the 21 quotes in various ways...now, you can choose which ones really spoke to you & get a journal,



a calendar,



or a mouse pad, or a mug...sticker, maybe? How about this quote on notecards?


enjoy!
R

5 comments:

  1. that video is absolutely inspiring and amazing!! even adam kept saying, 'wow!' alex said. 'wow, mom. she's way cooler than you.'

    and your new cafe press stuff is so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Rhonna...what agreat idea and very inspriing video...always love coming to visit your place..have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the video and the "challenge" items you've created for everyone to continue with their challenges :}

    I finally put together a slide-show of my finished album...hope you all enjoy it, fondly, Roberta

    http://con-tain-it.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/10/mission-accomplished-the-21-challenge-slideshow.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonna, it's been awhile and realized today that I never filled you in on my 21 progress. I can't seem to find your email'button' and I just now found the list of 21'ers{I was looking for them within a post!}. Do you have your email somewhere here on either side bar? Happy happies.

    ReplyDelete