Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cyber Monday sale....starting at 12:00 a.m.

Another HUGE sale....35% off if you missed the Black Friday sale...OR if you had to think about a few things! LOL!

Some of my personal faves:
This may be called 'holiday flourish', but really....these cards/colored PNG graphics can be used on anything! LOVE these colors & the side flourish! mmmm! I think they would make cool gift tags, too! hmm...that gets me thinking!
& again...another fab design that comes in different colors & can be embellished with more 'Christmasy' things...like the above sample has the word art 'season of joy' & the reindeer from the Deerly Brush kit added to make it a fab Christmas card. Print out at home, add a photo & voila! You are set for your Christmas cards...OR how about creating them & then uploading to Shutterfly & having them delivered right to your door step!
And THIS card kit is so versatile. Yes, it says' Merry ' on it, & therefore is very Christmasy, BUT>>> look at the variety of cards you get in the kit. JPG & PNG of each design so you can either just put our photos ON the JPG OR you can put the photos UNDER the PNG to 'peek a boo'...love it!
And these banner brushes...oh my! I can't get enough..they make THE cutest gift tags...been crankin some out & just so excited to wrap my gifts with them!

Deerly. Deerly. In. LOVE. with this brush set.
so cute.

ok...working on a new look for the blog! be back soon!
happy Cyber Monday!
R

3 comments:

  1. I bought tons of stuff but yes, there were a few things that I put back. Hmmmm....sounds like it's my chance to get them after all :) I've already updated my blog header with a new look using one of the banner brushes. Love it! Hugs from Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need to partake of this sale! Love those designs Rhonna!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i just say - these are beautiful... you rock lady!

    ReplyDelete