Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Digital Design Class:: TONIGHT @ Dear LIzzie


Soooo excited! It's tonight! Totally looking forward to it!

Class is full, but look what we'll be doing!

Have you ever wondered how to add those swirls or images to photos? Or on your blog? Christmas cards?
Create something like this in a snap!
Tonight, I'll teach you how to load, use, size, color, create, save, rotate & space digital brushes! And you'll be able to create a little magic, like this!


REMEMBER TO BRING:
Materials :
laptop
Photoshop CS4
(if you have a Wacom Tablet, bring it!)

The class will include an exclusive CD with 50 versatile & amazing brushes, a printed guide & step by step instructions so you can go home & practice.

Just to get you excited....look at what you can create with the kit you'll get!

(photo by Sande @ Spark! )
**Our class size is limited to 20 max! & it filled up! Thanks! So, can't wait to see you all there!
7:30 sharp...we have NO time to waste!
Tons to do until then!
R


P.S. I'm feelin' quite Christmasy lately....House of 3 is Deckin' the Halls...I've been working my fingers to the bone....can't wait to show you!

and....
It's coming...
Nov. 19th-25th


14 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there. Lucky gals. Can't wait to see what's in store. Have a great day Rhonna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello lovely...sure wish a digital class was in the near future for me...florida & utah are just a tiny bit of a driving distance for me...*wink*

    when you get a minute, please contact me about the 21challenge heart box...

    thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do this again. I have wanted to take a class from you locally forever but somehow missed that this one was going on until today. It's so fabulous that you are doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck in your class tonight. it will be fabulous! can't WAIT to see what magic you have created this time- over @ house of 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat! I wish I lived there! Hugs from Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the House of 3 Christmas goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please consider distance learning! So many of us NEED to be a part of these classes!!! CRAVING anything from Ho3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh to live in your area and be able to take one of your classes...and at Dear Lizzie's! That place is adorable!
    XXOOXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so wish I was living right near you miss Rhonna! I have a wacom tablet and haven't used it too much {have had it for a year!} You would be a perfect tutor! And I am waiting to see your Christmas things to do my cards girl! xoxoxo Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww, Jennifer! THANKS! It WAS fun, huh? so great to meet you & all of you other girls!
    fab night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GASP!!!
    must...show...us...ideas for the new House items - they are darling, and I can't wait to use them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I could have taken this class. Do you think you would make this handout and cd available for sale to those who are unable to make it to your class. I live in Nashua NH and there aren't any classes like this around me. I love your style and your work. I would like to learn how to do some of the thing you do. I hope you will consider this sometime in the futher, I am sure I am not the only person who would like to learn how to make some of the project you make. Thanks so much for sharing you event with us, it looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete