Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....


We've been workin' like little elves in 'the house'! Tons of new Christmas kits are in the store!
Lovin' the versatility of them! I was showing some friends the kits last night & they said, 'These don't have to be 'just for' Christmas!"...
absolutely right!

The above graphic was designed all in brushes! (those that came to my class on Wed. know just how to create something like this, huh?*wink*)

Supplies used:
Christmas Postcard brush
Christmas Word Art kit
Retro Christmas Tag Kit
Vintage Christmas Brush Kit
Chrismtas Border Set
& the Medallion Card Kit

mmmm....it IS begining to look a lot like Christmas! Be watching our Inspiration House for lots of ideas on how to use these kits!
and....
did you seee? A FREE Thanksgiving Blog Couture kit! enjoy!
R

10 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm actually working on one of my House of 3 projects right now! Super excited about the new kits, a definate must! off to go shopping! Hugs from Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Christmas goodies are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I'm adding them to my cart right now :) Can't wait to incorporate them into all of my Holiday Happenings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, holy cow, you have been busy, loooove all the new stuff. Can't wait to use them, Thanks Rhonna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wit to see some of the projects. I have to get these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Rhonna! Everything is beautiful. Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Rhonna! Everything is beautiful. Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just lovely things! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, simply amazing......as usual! I love House of 3.....:-)

    ReplyDelete