Friday, August 6, 2010

Do you want to be inspired?

ok...watch this.  I have shared it before, but in all of our Spark planning & preparation, I have Spark on the brain. 

24/7.


|SPARK| from Jmills ENT. Jeremy Miller on Vimeo.

Jeremy Mills was at Spark No. one. He captured the beauty, peace & creative bliss that we all felt....it was *magical*. It was seriously a one of a kind event...a once in a lifetime experience.


We all knew we could never, ever replicate this event, so you can imagine the challenge it's been to plan Spark No. two. We are so excited to bring a whole different vibe, look, energy & excitement to this new event....to get a little 'feel'....&  a hint ....check out our 'theme song' Circus Girl by Mindy Gledhill (& all of her new songs...go buy her CD once you've fallen completely in love! & yes, Nancy, you can get it on iTunes...that's where I got mine...listening to her now! LOVE!)
 








MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Did I mention she'll will be @ Spark on Friday night performing LIVE just for us! 
Did I mention we'll be out in the gardens, under the stars for this live *spark* concert? 
yea...um. excited is an understatement!

The whole event is to spark your creative soul....& as we all know...each of us are sparked by something different. That's why we love to do so many different things at the event...sparking with jewelry, photography, paper, fabric, paints, food, music .....all our senses come alive!
To end...here's the whole message that inspired the event from the get-go...it gives me chills...it makes me cry every time!
"the desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul"....
Won't you join us for Spark No.2?
I hope so!
There are still a few spots available..you won't regret the *spark* it will light in your soul!

8 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of your blog, you are an inspiration to me, you have a wonderful talent in your hands, good luck in your next project, because I can only see your projects on the blog, I hope you read this message as it is these very busy, I'd love you to be the designer of my blog =)

    this is my email icandylovers@gmail.com

    www.icandylovers.blogspot.com

    thanks for inspiring Rhonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there rhonna!
    oh i love that message by elder uchtdorf and needed it this morning!! thanks!
    (that was a lot of !)

    i have a proposal for you and need to have you email me if you will. infomadysunshine@yahoo.com.

    thank you lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this all and I am so excited to be coming to Spark 2!! Love Mindy's music and I'm totally going to buy it, hoping it's available via itunes. *hugs from conroe, tx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it seems like spark is going to be awesome. I only wish I was going to be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so LOVE this video - I could just FEEL like I want to be there - but Utah is so far from NJ. What is the name of the song Mindy sings in the video - I just love it - so "feel good!" Thanks for introducing me to her beautifly music

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word... AMAZING! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the music from Spark #1, and it is actually Bishop Allen that sings Butterfly Nets. Love the music for the up and coming Spark also - so wishing I could attend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yipppeeee. i'm getting so excited!

    ReplyDelete