Monday, August 9, 2010

DIY manila tag banners


As promised...here are some close ups of the cuuuuuute manila tag banners I showed on last week's LIVE Webshow!
So many fun fun little gems that are so easy to create with manilla tags, Summer Junque, crepe paper & the like!
doiley, fabric printed with Summer Junque Patterened Strip, scallop punch & Prize Ribbon Banner 'happy birthday' cut out & all attached to an elastic...super fast gift in a jar, box, bag...


Tags created with office supply manila tags, little lollies made with Summer Junque Patterned Strips, crepe paper ruffle and Prize Ribbon Banner Kit. Makes for cute, fast tags for just about anything!


Cute card created with the Summer Junque Patterened Strips printed out on printable fabric, sewn to create ruffles & then just glued to the card.  Add a folded doily, some strips from the Prize Ribbon Banner Kit (celebrate) & the Typewriter Notes n Quotes kit & voila! The below prize ribbon was attached to the top of this card.

 And I think this one was my favorite! A little Mini Banner that says ENJOY in the fab new Banner Word Kit...Just printed them out on white sticker paper, adhered to the little strips of the Summer Patterened Strips that I cut a little notch out. 

Then, I created the little lollies & adhered to small manila tags. I took a scallop punch & punched out the strips, folded in half & then sewed them all together with my sewing machine like we showed in the Webshow! Super fab for any occasion!


So....we have some fun Summer Scrapbooking pages ready to share for this Wednesday's show...join us! LIVE 8:00 PM MDT! HERE!

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! I have been so busy preparing for my August mini album class I hadn't had a chance to play with the Summer Junque. Love the coupon so will be shopping and hopefully playing soon! *hugs 32 Days and counting! Well, 31 cause we get in a day early...eeek! *hugs from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come back and leave one more comment. Uhhhmmmm those orange slices are making me want some now. My late grandma Carmen loved orange slices! I love them too but what I love even more than their sweet orange sugary flavor is that they ALWAYS makes me think of my grandma. So, thanks for unintentionally sparking a memory of her for me on your blog. ok, nightie night

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonna awesome pics of your too fun projects!!! I just went and got some crepe paper rolls so I can try these!!! Can't wait!!
    See ya wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply beautiful. I love each design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!!! i love it all.
    yummm, orange slices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rhonna!
    I watched the webshow this week of the Summer Junque line and absolutely loved the show. I knew as soon as I saw the line I had to buy it. If your interested you can see what I made by checking out my blog! Thanks so much for the shows, you three women are truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such great lollies! They were so inspiring I made my first two and gave them away with birthday gifts. I am now addicted and our home may soon be inundated with lolly-mania ;)! Love your blog, webshows and ideas!

    ReplyDelete