Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sparkin' today!



Finally feeling better....coughing is down to a minimum & my voice is back! whhooohhoo! Gettin' ready today: I get to SPARK with these lovely ladies

and.....
gettin' ready for the LIVE Webshow tomorrow night!...celebrating Summer. You do NOT want to miss it! So many FUN projects & ideas & inspiration...I"m just giddy!
& speaking of Summer...
I feel like Summer is just slipping away...we've had such a great one & now the countdown is on: 3 weeks until school starts! wow! and then, Creative Escape

We are so excited to be a part of it this year! House of 3 is hosting the Crop Room & we are going to have tons of FUN! Are you going? There are a few spots left & we'd LOVE to see you there! Go HERE for more info.


and THEN, Spark! We are so thrilled with the way it's turning out in the planning stages! The classes, mini classes & mini minis are going to be amazing! Not to mention our LIVE entertainment & speaker: Mindy Gledhill!  (there are still a few spots for this event, too! Check HERE.)

I am just so excited for both events...I feel so lucky to be involved with TWO of the most inspiring events this year...wow! So much to do, so little time!


Oh my! hang tight..it's going to kick into turbo before I know it...Christmas will be here! Have a great summer day for now!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting wish I could be at one of the events, but just not in the cards for this year!! But I am so excited about the web show and want to thank you again for doing this it is so awesome!! HAVE A GREAT CREATIVE DAY AND SEE YOU WEDNESDAY!!!
    Larissa Heskett (countryfun)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! Excited about tomorrow night as always Wednesday nights are my FAV!! I am so excited to be joining in on the fun at Spark! Wish I could have swung Creative Escape too :( *hugs, see you tomorrow night !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better...do you have enough strength to pull FL a little closer to Utah or Arizona?
    ; )

    ReplyDelete