Monday, August 30, 2010

Home again, home again...jiggety jig.


Creative Escape was amazing. I've got to shout out a HUGE thanks to all the Bazzill people, Marty, Doug & family...& Franny, Mona, Carol & Lisa are a*mazing! THANK YOU!!!!!

We had so much fun in the House of 3 crop room...laughing, creating, laughing some more...& no sleep! LOL....but we did have a crazy time at the Live Webshow...it reminded me of this quote:
haha. i love this quote.  I leaped this weekend, that's for sure.  I loved having fun with all of you! We met so many House of 3 fans & some of you are coming to Spark, too! Margie was a teacher at CE so it was fun for both of us to meet our Spark Sisters & share our Spark with others! We are so excited!



I had many of you ask about my House of 3 apron....you noticed it was all sassed up! And it was done by my amazingly talented friend: Clarissa of Lady Ann Designs. 

I go *ga-ga* over her designs..seriously...look at these amazing aprons. ...be still my heart....



And....Emily was the glitter toe queen! We had so much fun getting all *glammed* up with glitter toes.


mmmmm....Em's amazing. So...if you are in AZ or UT, get a hold of Emily & make an appointment...
Thanks, again, Em!


Ok...tons to do for Spark...countdown is on! woohoo! Soo excited!
If you are coming, did you get the free House of 3 download for the exclusive Spark Kit? I"m giddy! It's so fun & can't wait to teach the mini class about it at Spark! We have a few spots left...it's not too late to sign up!  
Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonna......those label tags are bab that you have on these pics....like the lady ann designs... do you have those in the shop???

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops I mean have:) wink..wink..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, thanks!
    I created the tag out of different brushes over at House of 3...the new Summer swirls & the House Edges.
    have fun!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, thanks!
    I created the tag out of different brushes over at House of 3...the new Summer swirls & the House Edges.
    have fun!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks...always love love your things!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete