Thursday, September 1, 2011

gRand opening is...today.



And...it's here.  
I'm excited to finally be opening up my store
Yes, this is a 
Grand Opening...
for a few reasons.

one. It's the beginning of Grand things.
two. LIKE us over on Facebook and we will be giving away some Grand Prizes.
three. I have many Grand ideas in my head to share with you...to uplift and inspire.

Here's my vision of 2 places to gain inspiration: 

where DESIGNS TO UPLIFT AND INSPIRE will be housed. 
A place to house my artwork, workshops, etc.

Rhonna Designs: the blog.
where IDEAS TO UPLIFT AND INSPIRE will be housed.
And this is the place where I, along with my cReative Team, will share ideas, inspiration & a part of our heart & soul with you...

Be sure to check back often...I have many fun ideas & designs dancing in my head...when the kits are complete, I'll be sure to share them with you on this site...

I'll share a few of my faves with you....

One thing I'm excited about is the designs that I have (& will be) designing with other crafts in mind...like this 'She Lives...' word art.

Simple. Powerful. and...was designed with screen printing in mind.
or stamp making.
or home decor.
or.
or... 
you get it. 
So fun. one design can be used in so many ways.
and, it's just plain inspiRing!


The Honeycomb collection makes me smile! I LOVE these Honeycomb Pieces:
Just LOOK at what Nancy created with one of the pieces...LOVE!

And, of course, the Honeycomb printable paper backgrounds just make me plain giddy!
The thing I love so much about these simple patterned papers is: 
they are a 'go-to' for any project. 
Small & large, textured & plain. 
 There is a color scheme, but remember...you can ALWAYS change the colors sooo easily! I'll have a simple step by step tutorial here tomorrow! So, stop on by!

One of my fave collections is the Quatrefoil...I adore the tags. They are large enough to add to layouts, cards...but, you can always re-size them to make them smaller for blogs, photos, invitations...LOVE!
Pin It
I adore the backgrounds...
Pin It

This kit is HUGE. It comes in 8.5x11 plain patterns...but, then, those same patterns are glammed up in 12x12 with tags, colors, patterns....and that is what you see in the preview in the store.  So, imagine these same simple patterns accompanying these glam patterns...all in ONE kit! oh my! ...they make me happy...ready to cReate something!

And..I LOVE tags...you know that. So, these Simple and Fun Tags are deeelightful. Offered in Printable, but also includes the PNG for digital or clip art crafting.
OK.
for now...jump on over to the store to see the DESIGNS TO UPLIFT AND INSPIRE.
Hope you capture my vision...& leave feeling uplifted and inspired.
Thanks so much to everyone for a wonderful response...so excited to take this cReative jouRney with you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment