Tuesday, September 20, 2011

cReative Team Tuesday. hybrid crafting.

Look at these amazing hybrid crafting ideas! With your computer, digital designs, paper & even fabric....you can cReate amazing projects! So, let's sprinkle a little cReativity around on this cReative Team Tuesday!


I'm in LOVE with this work in progress. Melissa Mortenson is working on this pillow! Can you believe it? She's used some of the Spring Mix pieces along with the Honeycomb Pieces to create this amazing design.  You can see she's embroidering, too...sooo inpsiRing!!!


And how about this darling hybrid to-do list? I'm in love with how Rosemary Watson has created the border with the Honeycomb Background kit & added some flair around with the Honeycomb Pieces kit! Notice how the honeycomb brushes from the 6 Week Brush kit coordinate, too! Love this so much! It makes me want to get my to-do list going!

Creating a digital scrapbook layout with the Uplifting Kites kit is gorgeous...but, I LOVED how Susan Weckesser also created the border with the bonus Brush set that comes in the Uplifting Kites kit..brilliant! And of course, loving the re-colored Quatrefoil tag and the bits of Washi Tape sprinkeld around.  Great job! 

So...on this Tuesday, what is inspiRing and uplifting YOU? We want to hear!  

I've been a bit on the down-low...recovering from my marathon on Saturday...but, I'm also excited to share my experience with you this week! So...until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment