Tuesday, March 20, 2012

cReative team tuesday: Easter Celebrations


today is not only our Creative Team Tuesday feature...but, it's one of our team member's birthdays!
Happy Happy Birthday to Jamie! 
Here's hoping you have a wonderful day & I for one, am soo thankful for YOU & your creations...they are always uplifting and inspiring! mmm*wah! Thank you for being YOU!

And...check out what she's done with Rhonna Designs this week...um...really? Can she be any more amazing? 

She created these tags with various RD kits...chevron tool kit, Spring Circus Tattoos, Mini Seals & Stamps, along with the ever versatile Starburst brushes.... Fab, huh?

And...what about this gorgeous banner? She's used the Spring Circus kits, printed them out & created a fabulously Springy banner! I love it! Go on over to her blog to check out more goodness & wish her a happy birthday! *wink*





Ok...& how about this Easter Countdown by Nancy Wyatt? I'm DYING over this!
 I seriously about fell off my chair when she sent it over...LOVING this, Nancy! Fab job! 
She used the NEW Easter Celebrations kits...& wow...LOVING this!

This 'Easter Celebrations" is from the Printable....so easy, just open up the PDF, Print, Cut, Create.

And LOVE how she used the cute Easter Celebrations Stamp Art Kit....I'm loving the circles! She's got the butterfly, bird & then back there you can see the little 'He Is Risen' one...love these! So versatile!
See how she's used the 'Spring Printables" here? It's the same one I used in the Spring Wreath here, but see how versatile these letters are? Love it!

And, we all need a little fun in our lives, right? Leave it to Susan to create a fun & funky digital scrapbook page of her son...Love this layout where she used the Spring Circus card template long with brushes & other bits of the huge bundle kit!...fab job, sweets!

My girls are totally into making faces at the camera whenever I take a shot of them...gone are the days where they'd sit calmly by as I snapped away...looks like Susan's got a ham on her hands! 

So....are you feeling uplifted & inspired like I am? YES! Love it...off to create....have a fab Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment