Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DIY Spring Scene Globes

You know how much I adore anything in a jar...from Snow scene globes, to Spring Scene jars...I can't get enough!
But, I always like to 'update' my decor..so, I got to gluing & cutting & creating....and came up with these Spring Circus Globes & projects...love them!
This time, I had fun with glitter, butterflies, eggs & some of the new Easter Celebrations kits, too!

Loving the glitter on the edges of the butterflies...and I just added vintage book shreddings on the bottom of the jar, popped a mini Spring Circus Printable Card in there with a bright ranunculus in there & voila! A cute pop of Spring!
For the jar here, I added some green grass, mini mushrooms, eggs & a glittered bird. Hot glued a mini butterfly inside & bigger ones on the outside of the jar. & then used the Spring Circus Bundle with the "Always Face the Sun" printable. sooo cute!
And...I had some cute vintage tea cups & saucers that I used, too! Here's a shot of one of the saucers with a nest, the vintage book shreddings, mini mushrooms, butterflies, egg and....the cute Mini Spring Circus printable card
So...you can create a little Spring Scene with anything...remember, anything will do. Just get creative! I've done them in wine glasses, vases, bell jars, teacups...really anything that will create a little tiny vignette.  I'd LOVE to see your creations...please share!



No comments:

Post a Comment