Friday, March 16, 2012

How Do You Do That? DIY Hybrid Easter Wreath

The past few weeks I've been forcing Spring here by Spring Crafting...I've created wreaths, garlands, shadow boxes, updated my Spring Jars, all using Rhonna Designs. 
Print, cut, create. Love the hybrid aspect of these kits!




So, I thought today, I'd share HOW to create the Easter Wreath I did...I'm loving this!



First off....the Junquey wreath base was created back in December when I took Margie's Spark Your Christmas online class. Then, I just Added some Rhonna Designs Spring Circus & more color to create this wreath for Easter.

***Alert: Did you see Margie's doing another online class? Spark Your Spring..I'm sure you will LOVE it! Go on over & sign up! She's always got fab ideas!**

So, I just took a wreath I had already created & filled in some SPRING! ....made it *bloom* if you will.
You can do this with any wreath you have around the house...just add in filler with 
Rhonna Designs Spring Circus papers (printed on good matte photo paper & cut into flowers & butterflies) & these NEW Rhonna Designs Easter Celebrations Printable: 'He Is Risen' cut out with 1 1/2" scalloped punch


This little bird just makes me so happy. I added her on top of the vintage paper flowers I had in there (See HERE for the Valentine versions & FREE Template

To create the little top hat, I just punched out some of the Spring Circus paper with a 1" circle punch. Then, added a strip of the paper & glued on top...added flowers & Voila! Cutest little Top Hat for my Easter Birdie!
Simply punch out tons of butterflies & flowers out of the Spring Circus papers...I used the Circus Harlequin...I"m in LOVE with that paper....
  Pin It
I added gold glitter around the edges of all of the printables: flowers, butterflies & this NEW 'Easter Celebrations" kit that I'm in LOVE with...I'm using it on everything! 
   Pin It
   Pin It
   Pin It

So, there ya have it...a happy Springy wreath ready to hail in Easter! All with the help of Rhonna Designs! Happy Weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment