Tuesday, March 6, 2012

creative team tuesday: Spring Circus & such...

I always LOVE to get uplifted & inspired by my Creative Team...
It was sooo fun to hear their responses to the release of the NEW Spring Circus collection...& now, let's look & see what they've created with it today for Creative Team Tuesday....
Rosemary's home decor always inspires me....check out her LUCKY decor!

And...she also designed her Facebook Cover page with the Spring Circus kits...oooh LOVE it...don' you?
And, Nancy used the LUCKY kits for hers...I'm playing with some to create for the store...with some 'never before seen' designs...note the hanging parasols? LOVE!



Nancy totally did a blog makeover using the Spring Circus stuff...fresh & funky! I love it! & she has a tutorial on her blog...go check it out!


Susan always does such fun & creative digital scrapbook pages...love this one! 

She used bits of the backgrounds, tattoos, brushes & tags here...perfectly fab!

& LOVE how Melissa created this blog journal. 




Listen to what she said: 
I could not find a cute desk calendar this year to keep track of my blogging so i decided to make one. I just printed the A Year To Follow Your Heart calendar pages and glued them into a purchased notebook... I then printed one of the quatrefoil backgrounds and used a punch to make month tabs. The front of the notebook is my calendar with pages in between for notes, then the back of the notebook is for notes, sketching, brainstorming etc...

Isn't she brilliant?

aren't they ALL brilliant? LOVE this!





No comments:

Post a Comment