Monday, July 9, 2012

CHA Summer 2012: Sneak Peek...All is Bright


It's that time of year....the CHA Show sneak peeks are coming out & today, I'm sharing some peeks of my new collection with My Mind's Eye: All is Bright.

Yes, it is basically my 'Christmas Junque' line I created for Christmas 2011...but, NOW, it's offered with physical goodies like:
papers....yum.
 and this washi tape makes me giddy....can you say: fab wrapped Christmas prezzies?
 And speaking of Christmas gift wrap: I'm LOVING these accessories...they could easily be used for gift tags, home decor projects & even gifts! 
 Of course, the stamps are always a fave....& these will be deeeelightful for all Christmas needs! I'm so excited!
So, run on over to My Mind's Eye blog today to enter to WIN on their giveaway! And..happy Christmas in July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment