Wednesday, July 25, 2012

creative team wednesday: Insta Lovin' kits with Home Decor

I can't help myself...I think the possibilities are endless with creating with my new Insta Lovin' kits!
(image created with Insta Lovin' Quotes) 
So, I'm going to be sharing all sorts of Creative Team ideas this week in conjunction with the Insta Lovin' 2 kits release!  Today, LOOK at what Jamie created in Home Decor! LOVE it sooo much!
 I adore her mixed media home decor using Glimmer Mist, printed out hybrid Honeycomb papers, & the Mini Textures Brushes...of course, along with the NEW Insta Lovin' kits: Banners!
Such a pretty home decor frame...Jamie...you are so uplifting & inspiring! Thank you!!!!

Ok....LOOK!
Jamie's got her Silhouette Cameo going....look at how cool the Insta Love font looks cut out here!

Be sure to check out Nancy's video tutorials on HOW to use the Insta Lovin' kits with your Silhouette Cameo and on your Instagram photos with Phonto! Thanks, Nancy & Jamie...a job well done! You soooo uplifted & inspired me!!! so...what are you waiting for? The possibilities ARE endless...go! cReate!



No comments:

Post a Comment