Thursday, July 12, 2012

Instagram + Rhonna Designs + Phonto = cReative FUN!

 So, you know how much I *adore* my phone camera & all the fun apps combined with Instagram! (remember my posts HERE & HERE?) Well....I've been busy creating various dingbat fonts for Rhonna Designs...the things I want on my own Instagram photos...YEA!

Tonight, I'll be releasing the first 5 new kits in the Insta Lovin' series 
but...wanted to give you a sneak peek!  Banners, Icons, Numbers, Patterns & Tags...



Each kit includes a TTF font (so you can use PHONTO in your Instagram photos as shown HERE!) &...HUGE ***bonus***, I've got the Digital Brushes/Stamps in there, too!  Seriously, a STEAL for all of your design needs. Since it's a font, you can use them on your phone AND use the vector fonts in your designing, the ABR brush/stamps on your blogs, photographs, invitations, scrapbooks, crafting....you name it! **remember to check out the Licensing info to know which license you need**
And, make sure you're on the Newsletter so that you can get the discout we offer ONLY to our Newsletter subscribers! *wink*
I've got a few more kits being released, too...but, I'll let you see them when they are LIVE...tonight!
Happy cReating!



No comments:

Post a Comment