Friday, July 27, 2012

Insta Quotes= inspiRation

I LOVE good quote art. One of my fave things is to peruse Pinterest & see all of the fabulously uplifting & inspiring quotes to jump start my day!  This was the inspiration behind my new Insta Quotes. Pre-designed quotes offered in a TTF font, black PNG files AND ABR brush/stamps.  So many ways to use them to be uplifted & inspired!


So, I used some of the Insta LOVE brushes (since they are large & crisp) to accent the Insta Quotes & create 8x8 works of quote art. I am printing them out to frame. I want a whole wall filled with these fun signs! I added the Insta Lovin' Frames to these images to show you, but that would be cool to ad for smaller versions of these! Think Big! Get Creative. Have fun & enjoy the pRocess! 

Happy Friday...can't WAIT for the Olympics tonight! I"m a sucker for the whole world coming together for the Opening Ceremonies..I get the chills! heehee...I'll be on my couch, chillin! *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment