Monday, July 23, 2012

New Insta Lovin' kits and the winners are.....

Happy Monday! I promised you 2 things today> 1. The release of the NEW Insta Lovin' kits at Rhonna Designs AND
2. The winners announced of the Bubble frame app! So...without further ado....

Kristi Michelle
Amy
Kanani
Traci
Lindzie
Vanessa
Sheila
Missy
CIndy
Mel
Please email me  & I'll send the code! Congrats...you will LOVE this app!
and....
the New Insta Lovin' kits will go up later on this evening!!!! If you are NOT signed up for the Newsletter, make sure you are...you can sign up under my signature balloon on the home page of my site!

I've got 1 Insta Lovin' Frames kit that is filled with 6 cool Polaroid style frames in PNG format: hi rez & web sized!
and.....4 more Insta fonts! 
All are like the other dingbat fonts, and all come with the black PNG files AND an ABR digital brush/stamp file!



And, again...each kit will be offered 'ala carte', but will also be offerend in a money saving bundle! yea!!! Ok...so excited for all of this good news! let's create!




No comments:

Post a Comment