Thursday, April 23, 2009

please...

have a seat..it's finally time to announce the winners of a few Parisian delights I picked up on my trip!Oh how I wish I could have brought home delights such as these!

but, alas, my suitcases were only so big...**although one was big enough for me to fit in! LOL!**
I had to focus on flat, squishy things that I could pack into small spaces to fill every nook & cranny. So, how about something like this from the Flea Market?
Link
Debbie

Kathy

&

Theresa

Please email me:
rhonna@houseof3.com
with your addy so I can send you out some Parisian delights! *squeal* I hope you love them!

I've had some questions about my photos: I can't keep it all straight with the emails, so how about leaving your questions here. I'll answer them tomorrow. cool?
have a fab day!
R

11 comments:

  1. Lucky girls! Looks like you had a fabulous time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...I would have loved to have been able to take home that flat-drawered piece of furniture with the interesting handles...was it for stationary? print type? hmmm..trying to guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Rhonna!!! I'm so excited!!! Thanks so much--it is so generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely pictures of such lovely things! Do you use actions on your photos? If so where ever did you buy them or all they all hand done? You looked so happy in the photos! so glad you keep sharing! hugs from Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am envious!!!
    Your trip must have been so fab!

    I LOVE your picture! You have an awesome eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are so awesome! I'm sure the shots are beautiful just as they are, but I'm wondering what your process of editing them is...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,

    Just wondering what camera you use, lens and what photo editing software you use too for your photos.

    thanks,
    Maridette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to know how you post photos on you blog without having a "border" around them? I think it is something written into Blogger's HTML code, but not sure. Any insight would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waahhhooohhhoohh fab photo`s Rhonna...
    Oooh lucky Ladies....way to go!!!:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rhonna - your Paris trip looks like it was wonderful. It's my dream to travel there one day. I'm enjoying all your photos from the trip and I'd like to know what frame you've used around them. Is it a Photoshop brush, like an abr file or is it something I can purchase and is in png format?

    Thanks for all you do & all the creativity you inspire! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete