Thursday, April 2, 2009

Create


{credits: border, background paper, Easter Brushes, medallion brush, quote from D. Uchtdorf *see below.}
it's Day 2 of our House of 3 Easter Celebration! And today, Janet takes you to a new level of creativity! I love this! She made the cutest invitations! See HERE for the full text on this! *the great thing is: you can use ANY of the Blog Couture, to create your own cards, invitations, etc!

LOVE this creative boost! I'm having so much fun getting that creative high. You know what I'm talking about, right? I love to take a creative challenge & take a certain product, color scheme or task at hand and beautify it.

Yesterday, I passed the table & that Dessert First card was still there.
I stopped, picked it up & giggled.
It gave me such pleasure to know I created that little card for my family to enhance our family tradition!
My husband saw me & we both laughed.
He said: I'm the same way...I'll go back & look at a really amazing image I took on the Electron Microscope (he's a scientist) & get excited about what I created.

We all do it. No matter who we are. No matter what we've created. We all create differently...because we are all different! And that's what so great!

This House of 3 Easter Celebration isn't just about frivilous stuff, imo. It's about creating something meaningful & beautiful for those we love!...to celebRate!!

I blogged about this in January, and today my sweet friend Margie sent me this video to go along with it. It speaks to me. It gives me chills. It talks about listening to our creative spirit!
enjoy your process today as you create a beautiful world around you! R

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Rhonna! Popping into your blog allways give me inspiration and I feel like I want to create something right away. :)
    Thank you for being so generous with your creativity and work of art. You allways inspire. :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! thank you for posting it! have fun in PARIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Thank you for all the wonderful idea you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great words on the video, and so very deeply true :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhonna...The video is very `moving`and all so true..TFS:)`(I got chills)
    `Thanks` so much for stopping by my blog...much appreciated for sure!!!
    You are an Inspiration:)
    Have a wonderful time in Paris:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rhonna! Thanks for dropping by my blog that is always so exciting for me! I hope you have a FABULOUS time in Paris! Look forward to seeing it through your photos! Took a couple of classes tonight with the Glitz Girls at By Design! I asked Tracy if she had booked you yet and she said not yet. Can't wait to hear when you will come to town to create with us! Hugs from Nancy of Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhonna

    Thanks for this special message.
    "Lorsque j'ai entendu ce message j'ai ressenti très fort l'Esprit".
    I don't speak english. Yo hablo español .. or ... je parle francais.
    If you want to visit Switzerland, you can visit me and we'll talks about LDS and scrapbooking (mi pasion)
    Marcela Jaquet (LDS Lausanne Stake)
    www.marcelascrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am feeling so inspired after reading your blog today! Have fun in Paris! I enjoyed it so much

    Jessie
    http://designsbyjessie.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete