Wednesday, June 24, 2009

local goodness>>>>Sweet Tooth Fairy & Moms Who Make it

pure goodness.
Last night I met a bunch of wonderfully inspiring & fabulous local ladies! We met at the best cupcake place; The Sweet Tooth Fairy. mmm...heaven. The decor, ambiance & owner (gorgeous Megan) are a deeeeeeelight!


It was a hype party for the fabulous conference: Moms Who Make It!
put on by Quinn of Created by Mom. So much fun to meet so many wonderful people here, in our little valley! So much local goodness in our great state of Utah!
I'm really looking forward to the conference...check out the Mini Classes earlier in the day, too! Jefra & I will be speaking on moms/women embracing creativity & not being afraid to be artistic, regardless of their talent & skills. Come & Join us on July 16th!


And...how about this Saturday? Lots of fabulous Local Goodness is going on...


Like this Birthday Celebration at The Sweet Tooth Fairy for
Nie Nie!
and this fantastic handmade market, Bijou Market...all local artists! I absolutely must have one of these headbands!
Both happening locally.
see you there!

so, locals...tell me more! I know we have so many wonderfully inspiring people around & it's fun to meet them IRL!
like April of Sweet Life in the Valley.
and Joanie of Keepin up with Mom.
it was so fun to meet you last night!

CJane has started a new Guide to Provo Blog...Link& her amazing sister: Nie Nie

Then, there's my fave blogs I didn't even know were local
Black Eiffel
Your Heart Out
what other local goodness do you love?
R

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Rhonna for keeping us updated on the local scene, I didn't even know about Quinn's party last night, wish I could have gone :( I just may have to check out the conference. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to meet you to. I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun! when are you going to Bijou Market so I won't miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. `WoW` You `gorgeous lot you!!!!
    Delcious Great to catch up Rhonna..
    Enjoy the rest of your week:) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe it or not, Anna Aspnes use to be my local goodness but with military being how the military is, they had to move. Only star I knew that was in Alaska. We don't have much going on all the way up here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bring the Bijou market to AZ!! Love the look of the frames and overlays on your photos...makes me want to get some!

    ReplyDelete