Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1. DIY Summer project.


June. 1. I'm into this....
as I updated...
nothing was safe. I'm having way too much fun re-purposing items around the house!

so...without further ado...here are the pieces we've done. **Some will be used in T's room makeover..some will just be for me! he!he!**

I love the rad, sleek look of white glossy home decor...loved the shape of this finial, but not the colors...so, white spray paint to the rescue!

This little red cupcake stand is sooo cute. I've had it in my studio with little inspiration pieces under the glass.
But I wanted a little *update*...so, Raspberry spray paint & HS Jewels to the resuce....
Link
can't *wait* to put a cupcake in it! mmmm! so cute with the bling...
repurposed creativity...lovin' it!
how are you doing on your DIY Summer Project series?
R

p.s. check out the House of 3 Bags we are giving way here, at our new blog!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you did to the cake stand. Ooh sooo glamerous and fabulous!
    Thanks for sharing Rhonna:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Those are adorable!!! Love the jewels on the stand!! You did an awesome job, amazing how a color and some bling can really change things up! Hugs from Conroe, TX! off to a mtg I go! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cake stand... It was cute before, but you made it pink and added bling and now it's just simply divine....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a list of stuff to repurpose this summer too!!! Love what you did with the with the cake stand. Perfect color and love the blong accents. I have a back stock of that rasberry color paint because I love it so much. Can't wait to see what you do next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an inspiration! I actually have a stash of things I am going to "repurpose" for my DD's room! And, love the cake stand! But, too funny! I HAVE been looking for a red one :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. so awesome, rhonna!! love the changes!

    ReplyDelete