Monday, June 22, 2009

DIY pRoject No. 7>>>

With my recent sickness, I had so many kind people bring by dinners, goodies & get well wishes. I love our neighborhood!
So, now that I'm feeling better, I owe a lot of people Thank Yous!

But, I need Quick & Easy, ya know? So....No. 7: DIY Summer Project is....these Address Wraps. They are so versatile. You just open up the PDF in Photoshop & simply
1. type out the addresses
2. print out on sticker paper
3. wrap your envelopes in style!

Or....you can add to the front of a Thank You like this:
supplies needed:
1. patterned paper (shown: House of 3 French Oo La La printed on both sides)
2. address wrap download
3. fold paper into an envelope like this>>
4. add written note, pop up greeting...whatever!

5. INSIDE: ~add some of the pop ups to this tag for some dimension, then a personal handwritten note...
6. OUSTIDE: ~add a flower on the flap & wrap the Address Wrap!
7. Address Wrap versatility: I added a thank you on the 'return address area' & typed their names in the 'address area'
8. Printed out on white sticker paper & wrapped around the envelope for a fast, easy & cute Thank You!
Another idea for the Address Wraps:
**Wrap up some brownies in a pastry box, and add the Address Wrap over the opening flap. Embellish with tulle, ribbon, tags, flowers, whatever!
fun, huh?

a special, huge shout out to my dear sister in law, cherie! It's her birthday...Love you, girl!
xoxxo
R

21 comments:

  1. Thank-you Rhonna!! This is great! and Happy Birthday Cherie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it this time!!!!

    Thank you!!!!
    and the ideas....SO beautiful!

    this is really a wonderful june projets time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the download!!! can't believe i got it!!! have a fantastic day! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! It pays to get up at 4am! Woot! Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I actually got one of your fabulous freebies. Love this one too. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I was lucky enough to download this one. Love your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! My first time to be in on time, toO!

    I didn't know we are almost neighbors! Whoohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww. man I missed the download....would you consider putting in the shoppe??? Pretty Pleeeease...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. darn! i missed it....yes, pretty please put this in the shop for purchase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fun idea and never would've thought of it. Thanks for the freebie! (Finally was able to be within that elusive "first 100" range!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darn! I missed it! Will you add these to the shop? They are just plain adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. aaaaahhh! YSI is blocked at work. Grrrrr ....

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks a bunch! will get some use out of these labels

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwww darn it. It says the link has reached its limit..I really liked these. Clever idea!! is there any other way to get them?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soo Cute! But I'm too late to download. I am glad I stumbled upon your blog - definately one to bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks so much, rhonna! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. since i was too late and missed this, could you please make these available to purchase? pretty please with a cherry on top...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. since i was too late and missed this, could you please make these available to purchase? pretty please with a cherry on top...! :)

    ReplyDelete