Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Junk Drawer Magnet Tuesday>>>No. 6


DIY Summer Series No. 6 :: magnets.
junk drawer magnets, that is!
Check out our House of 3 Summer Project Tuesday:: step by steps of making your own Junk Drawer Magnets for your Hof3 Magnet Board Project!


And, here are some more ideas, too! I got all excited & created my own magnets from old flowers, birds & jewelry to put on my own magnet inspiration board in my studio.

Above:: you can see the magnet I made------> just hot glued a bunch of flowers & leaves together, added the magnet & then stuck that cute bird on it! voila! totally me!

Below:: Took an old flower jewel, glued it onto a magnet & then swiped this cute bird off of an old necklace....sudden *bling* & fun magnet on my inspiration board!
Can't wait to see your projects! Enjoy the pRocess!
R

6 comments:

  1. this is so lovely! that gilt frame is beautiful, and the bird charm! sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most beautiful creations! I love them all! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for having House of 3! I've been using your blog backgrounds for a while and the latest one really matches my creative style including a new banner I made to match.
    Hope you can stop by to see!
    ~Michelle
    http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, thanks you guys! you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your junk drawer magnets and the Dad Book project! The quotes are what i enjoy the most--some bring tears to my eyes and some make me smile or giggle. Thanks for all you do...wish i knew more about computer scrapping.
    Our 25th Wedding Anniversary is this month...got any good ideas? :)

    ReplyDelete