Monday, June 15, 2009

magnet board monday + DIY summer project No. 5

It's Monday...I'm feeling a bit better & I'm tryin' to get back in the saddle!  This week, House of 3 is starting a new week full of a Summer Project...1 big project kit with lots of little projects everyone can do!

The Magnet Board Project goes hand in hand w/ my DIY Summer Project Series !  ....check out the before & after of my frame for the magnet board!


Re-purposed creativity!  Spray paint + thrifted frame = fab border for our very plain magnet board.
And, each day this week Janet, Heidi & I will be showing you little project ideas to bring this whole project together! It's so fun to see each of our styles come out in this project...using the same kit products, but the creative outcome is so unique!
so?
Who's playing along?
R

8 comments:

  1. Rhonna, does Hof3 offer the Magnetic Board Kit without the Jeweled Wall Art? I have 2 of each JWA and don't really need more. Thanks! LOVE your Magnetic Board....the colors are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your frame. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely in on this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Idea! I think everyone will love it - for those who have the time...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddeco, yes, it's offered at 9.99 for just the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonna, how did you do the metal in the frame? Did you have it cut to size?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh Rhonna I miss you! So cool to see eveything you are up to! I have the vinyl frames on my wish list for when I move into my house next yr! Love ya xox Chels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the continued inspiration! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete