Thursday, December 3, 2009

DIY Christmas No. 1




So...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here...*& I'm sooo enjoying the process! I took inspiration from the Spark decorations we did along with one of the Spark classes
taught by the fab
Kelly McCaleb!These Vintage Christmas flowers are just deeelish!
I combined the rolled fabric flower technique by Kelly+
The vintage thesaurus paper folded into rosettes like we did for Spark decor +

Vintage text leaves, wire & some vintage yummyness from here+
put it all on some wire & a dowel...& you're ready for some vintage glam Christmas decor!
or
packaging!



I put mine on my wall in some wall sconces,


but am making some more to wrap gifts with....
love it!
Ok...off to see my cute friends @ Liz's book party! Who's going?
ciao!
R

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Rhonna! Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely DREAMY!!! i just love eet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love lovelove that rolled flower! looked all over you site and the links for a tutorial! Can you give me a heads up of where to look? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE these flowers you've made, Rhonna.
    Thanks for sharing! :) :)
    Hope you are fine, and wishing you a wonderful december.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Sherry. I have been trying to find a tute for those delicious rolled flowers everwhere! Do tell Rhonna.
    Love everything!!!

    ReplyDelete