Wednesday, December 30, 2009

the good::bad:: & the ugly.



the good:
1. House of 3 50 % sale on all Christmas products. ends 01.01.10 at midnight. LOVVVVVVVE this huge bundle! great deal!

2. Silhouette sale! Check it out! You can get all designs in their Online Store for .99 until tomorrow. And 25%off a subscription which is the best deal *til tomorrow* We have
new House of 3 Valentine designs in there.....love them!

2. NEW Valentine stuff at House of 3! *soon* I've been creating...crankin' it out & I'm loving the kits. LOVING! Here's a little mood board vibe: think lace, doilies, vintage text, calligraphy, garlands....yea. a Valentine sweet treat!
The great thing is: the color palette is very versatile & with the brushes, you can add various bits of your own
Valentine colors like turquoise. *wink*...that's what I've been doing.
But, for those that love
red & pink.
or red & black.or red & white.
or pink & white, don't worry.
This is why hybrid scrapbooking is so fun...YOU call the shots. YOU customize!
you get, it.

the bad:
I won't be blogging very much for the next 3 weeks. Little, short blurbs, but nothing much.
because...
the ugly:

sadly, I'm in an arm sling for the next 3 weeks. :( yea. not fun.

but...trying to focus on the
GOOD.
like:
1. All the great stuff happening over at
House of 3 in 2010! So thrillled! Lots of fun...& 3 weeks is 21 days. We all know how fast that goes!

2. Staying happy & creative with my daily creative exercises.

3. Doing all I can with 1 hand/arm! fun fun!
hugs & Happy New Year!
2010 is going to be amazing..I can feel it!
R

11 comments:

  1. Love your inspiration board! And I hope you're OK! Here's wishing you a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be so happy to have new Ho3 Valentine stuff early...not so happy that you are having to be a one-armed artist...mother....wife, etc., SO, a blessing is in order: may the next few weeks be restful, but inspirational, and may you be even more productive after the duration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be anxiously awaiting the new goodies!!!
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to all the new goodies! My new Silhouette SD is due in tomorrow the 31st! YAY! I hope you have a speedy recovery! xoxox from Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, Rhonna!! I'm so sorry about your arm!!! Hope you feel MUCH better soon. The new goodies look fantastic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonna, I LOVE your 21 day challenges, but never seem to time it right to know when you're starting one. Is there another planned soon? If not, how can I find out in advance to follow along? thank you-love your creative exercises so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the sneak peak! I love turquoise too! I am so excited for your Valentine's stuff!!! So sorry about your arm :( no fun, here's to it healing quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not the best way to bring in the new year.......take the rest and here's to a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, exciting what you are doing for the silhouette! Feel better.
    Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh no about your arm sling! get better soon :)
    lovin all the valentines stuff. i don't know if i can wait.
    nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. what the? what happened to your arm? so sorry you are in a sling! that's no fun. hope you feel better very soon. and, i love the mood board! so heavenly. you make all my dreams realities. ;)

    ReplyDelete