Monday, May 21, 2012

Creative Team Tuesday: DIY Birthday Party Hats & Teacher Gifts

 I always look forward to Creative Team Tuesday...I LOVE to see what my team comes up with using my Rhonna Designs! And today, Jamie & Melissa have some fab hybrid projects...DIY Birthday Hat Decorations & Teacher Appreciation gifts...LOVE them!


Jamie says: 
I junqued up birthday hats to set around as decorations for my daughter's birthday party. So that includes the hat from the It's Time kit with the music sheet paper. And then I used the Quatrefoil tag kit to make a medallion that includes one of the Starburst brushes. I cut those out and then layered with words form the Printable Sayings kit in the Easter Celebration collection. It was fun to pull from these different kits to come up with a birthday theme. **because there are no kits with Birthday sayings...hmm...I think it's time I get on that! *wink***
And run on over, because she's got a tutorial!

Melissa is amazing...in so many ways. She created these cute Teacher Appreciation Gifts with the Prize Winning Mom kit! Love it!
So inspiring...especially since this is our last week of school & I gotta get on it! LOL!

Enjoy the creative explosion here...I'm still on my Creativity Exercises HIGH! Loving it! Working on some really fun things...I just get so excited...the first thing you'll see as a result of the *explosion* is the NEW kit: Nautical Chic....Thursday will be the day for the release! Yea! 

Now...take those creative juices that are flowing & go! cReate something NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment