Tuesday, May 15, 2012

cReative team Tuesday- Gift Wrap & Baby Announcement

I hope everyone had a very Happy Mother's Day! I know I did! And, I used lots of Rhonna Designs (last minute of course) in creating little jars full of chocolate. I topped them off with little fringed flower/paper prize ribbons using the Prize Winning Mom kit! They were a hit!
And, I always LOVE seeing what my Creative Team creates with Rhonna Designs...look at what Jamie did for Mother's Day!

Jamie went to town on her Mother's Day gift wrapping...after all: "Presentation is everything"....& Jamie is full of inspiration. Go check out her blog to see the amazing details HERE.

And.... a HUGE congrats to our Creative Team Member: Rosemary! See how she announced the gender of her lil baby! I love it! **note: the bow is from my hand drawn collection with House of 3- no longer available**



I'm working on some fun creative projects today...after seeing what my Creative Team did, I just can't help but want to do my 100 Creativity Exercises...Love it! Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment