Friday, May 18, 2012

Learning to Sail....


Loving this quote so much...it inspires me to be strong & learn about myself, life & HOW to go about 'sailing my ship.' And, case in point, I'm learning that even the MOST amazing Creative Ideas that come at me like a crashing wave....well, I have to learn to sail  that ship, too. & I have to learn what is best for me, my family & my health...so. I'm taking it one step at a time. No worries...these little steps will be really fun to get to the BIG goal. But, it may take a while. It's OK...cuz one thing I HAVE learned about sailing my ship is: Enjoy sailing! *grin*


But, inspiration is a funny thing... I can get inspired by a quote visually as well...This quote is actually the inspiration behind my new collection- Nautical Chic- going up on the Rhonna Designs site next week! 

And, of course, I'm totally inspired by fashion as well...LOVING the fresh, crisp feel of the whole Nautical trend.  It's everywhere & I'm aching for the Summer sun & fun....so, it was natural to create this fun collection.  Just browzing through Pinterest under 'Nautical' was super inspiring...loved the creative process of this collection!


So, happy weekend & come back next week for the release of my new Nautical Chic Collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment