Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Follow Your Heart Feature: Layle Koncar

I wanted to share the amazing work of my dear friend, Layle Koncar.  She is the May Guest Designer over at My Mind's Eye blog this month & she killed it! LOVE her work...always have. And, when I saw her work with my line: Follow Your Heart, I about died...it made me giddy!
SHe used many of the new products from MME, but when I saw this layout she did with my 'Be Amazing' collection, my heart skipped a beat. I LOVE how she created the little honeycomb pop-ups!
I mean, really? she's just brill!  Aaannnd....Here's a card she created with the 'Be Happy' collection. um...yea. THIS makes me happpy!
She says: 
What is your favorite MME line and why?  Hands down, it's Follow Your Heart - both Be Happy and Be Amazing.  I've been friends with Rhonna for many years and I just LOVE her style - it's so her!  I'm not much of a digi girl, so I was so excited when she began designing paper products again.
Rhonna and My Minds Eye are THE perfect match.  I love the papers in the Follow Your Heart lines - so easy to work with and FUN!

no, I didn't pay her to say that! LOL...she's so rad, no? Thanks Layle & MME...such a great way to uplift & inspire!



No comments:

Post a Comment