Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Week: Creative Gift Giving

Today is all about creative gift giving.  Whether it's a mini book, scrapbook, photo album/frame, or any kind of 'memoir' for your mothers....you can create lovely hybrid gifts with Rhonna Designs! LOOK at this fabulous pillow Susan created with the Spring Circus kits! I'm seriously LOVING how creative she is!
 My Creative Team is amazing! I love each of them & love how they uplift & inspire me & you in their own special way!  Thanks, Susan!
and....As much as I wanted to create gifts for these posts...alas, life got in the way, so I'm sharing some of my past creations....that I STILL love!

I am still in love with this Mother's Day book I created 6 years ago when I was a Garden Girl over at Two Peas in a Bucket!  A 6x12 book created out of cut up manilla file folders & a bunch of my *vintage* papers, ribbons, rub-ons & stamps when I was with Autumn Leaves. *wink* looooong ago!
And, this 'creative gift giving' carousel I did back in 2009 for House of 3.  I still love it. & I still have one more carousel...hmm...might need to break it out & create 'Rhonna Designs' style! I think it would be perfect with the NEW Prize Winning Mom kit! Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment