Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Week: Prize Winning Women

I hope all of you sip & savor every moment of this weekend. Whether you are celebrating your own Motherhood, or others'....savor those Prize Winning Moms in your life!  
I savor each project my Creative Team sends in & today I wanted to share what Nancy & Rosemary created!
Look at these brilliant & creative Mother's Day Cards/ Paper Ribbon Corsages that Nancy made with the new Rhonna Designs kit!


She said they a card-turned-corsage. I just love that! Such a clever & fabulous idea! Thanks Nancy

And, Rosemary is simply amazing...check out these gorgeous Mother's Day cards she made out of various Rhonna Designs kits. Rosemary is so great...she created her own little Printable with my art to create a super simple card! LOVE how she incorporated the Chevron Tool kit with the Prize Winning Mom Printables along with touches of Spring Circus flowers and the Mini Seals brushes...*you can even see how she used the Chevron Tool  kit Tag brush to say 'Mom Card'....she's amazing, isn't she?
Any woman is lucky to get this gorgeous card! I love how my Creative Team has shared ideas on how to celebrate Motherhood....and Womanhood. Ya know? We are so blessed to be woman!!!

Womanhood really is amazing! I believe each of us has a purpose & mission here. Again...my favorite quote by Marianne Williamson:

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, fabulous, gorgeous, talented? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. You're playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that's within us. It's not just in some of us. It's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we automatically give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others."



I have mentioned it before, but I'm sooo thankful to be a part of the Moms Best Network...a whole site devoted to celebrating & empowering women! They have officially launched their site so be sure to sign up for their newsletter so you can keep up with what they are doing to empower women!


Let's share that light. 
Let's uplift and inspire everyone we come into contact!
Let's *sparkle*....

Happy Mother's Day to ALL women! 

You. 
Are. 
Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment