Thursday, May 24, 2012

intRoducing>>>Nautical Chic!


I'm totally giddy to share my new collection: Nautical Chic! It's up on my site NOW!

The art is vintage & modern mixed....so my vibe! *vodern* or *mintage*
Loving it!

There are EIGHT kits  & they include: banners, borders, iconic buttons & tiles, frames, papers, a HUGE set of brushes/stamps & gorgeous Quote Art that I LOVE to create to print & frame! *or put on Instagram* wink!

 

 

 



I talked a bit HERE about what inspiRed me for this collection.  With Summer right around the corner *and in the States we are celebrating the official season on Monday starting with Memorial Day* I am so excited to create cards, decor, scrapbook pages, photo frames, BBQ/party favors...ALL with these kits! You've got it all here! and TONS of art...Like I said..I'm giddy!


So, stay tuned....can't WAIT to see what my amazing Creative Team will do with these kits! 
Happy Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment