Thursday, May 7, 2009

Creative Gifting....House of 3 Style---->

Go on over to the House of 3 Create Section to see more samples of how I used these kits in my Mother's Day gift photo holder.

I used the 7Gypsies ATC card holder, these cards a bunch of House of 3 kits, photos, tulle, HS jewels & these heart jewels were a perfect touch!
This is a totally fun project, because you can use anything you have in your stash: tulle **who doesn't have tulle in their stash? *wink* You must. I've found it comes in quite handy! Here's a great link to good quality, bulk, cheap tulle!**
...ribbons, tapes, jewels, flowers, felt, even doilies!


The ATC holder is a fab way to display the photos & sentiments you share with your Mother or other wonderful women in your life! ...coffee table, shelf, kitchen, bedside...always a reminder of how special they are to you!


Enjoy this project & Happy Mother's Day to you all!
xox
R

7 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!! Have a great and happy mother's day! I will so do that to my ATC holder! I have so much I may have to get a 2nd one...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rhonna,
    Your designs are gorgeous and I cannot wait to use them. Also, my husband and I travel a lot. Do you think you and the hof3 gals will be designing travel theme printables? What about Breast Cancer awareness theme?
    Keep on the amazing work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful. Colored paper and ribbon must be to your brain what string is to a cat! Stimulating! You are ever so talented. Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day. **blows kisses** Deboran

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous Rhonna, Happy Mothers day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so stinkin' cute!
    I'm working on an ATC rounder of our Paris trip!
    LOVE what you do R! So stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonna,

    WOW...words cannot express how talented you are and I just love, love,love your ATC holder! SO creative, so many memories..what a wonderful gift! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete