Friday, May 1, 2009

House of 3 Wall aRt questions answered:


We've had lots of questions about our first release of House of 3 House Adornments: NEW JEWELED WALL ARTSo, I thought I'd answer them here:

Q: Do you ship to Australia?
A: Yes! We ship world wide. We wanted everyone all over the globe to have these nifty decor items! enjoy!


Q: Will you carry these again? In another color?
A: We have a limited number in this first Edition. Once they are gone, they are gone. So, act quickly!
**in the future we may have another run, but it won't be the same! You'll only get this Limited Edition of the exclusive House of 3's first designs!...like an artist's limited edition works!
Q: How do I put them up? How do I reposition?
A: In your COOL box, you'll receive a printed out instruction page. (along with a few extra Jewels...just in case.)

They are quite sticky & stick to anything. There are 3 layers.
1st. layer is the back.
2nd. layer is the die cute image.
top layer is a grid sheet.

You simply peel off the back layer, follow the grid lines, press the sticker onto the surface, then peel off the grid sheet to reveal the black wall art image.

Super easy. But, like I said, it's very tacky. The plastic/vinyl is very thick & resilient, so if you don't get it right the first time, you can always peel it off &
reposition.

In these shots I wanted to think 'out of the box' & put them up on a cement wall. After I was finished there was cement on the stickers. I simply washed off with water/soap & they are still sticky...ready for another 'out of the box' place to stick!

On the above image, I've got photos printed on fabric paper, transparencies & photo paper. I took chalk & drew stuff on the cement. Seriously, there are so many options with this.

Q: I love the idea of writing inside the frames. What did you write on the glass & mirror with?
A: Sharpie. Black Sharpie. It comes off with a cotton ball & nail polish remover. Easy. You can also do a Dry Erase marker. Obviously that would come off much easier!


Q: How long will the buy 2 get one free price be offered?
A:We'll end this special Introductory Offer on May 7th. So hurry!

I've loved hearing about your ideas. LOVE!
some other fun ones:

car windows. We were talking about it & how cool would it be on the back of a cute bug...LOL!

lockers: the frames or chandeliers would be cute in a locker...mirrors framed?

light switch: the cute little frames around your light switch? glammed up! love it!

doors: Susan emailed me about a fabulous wood office door she has but doesn't want to put nail marks in it...how cool would these be on that?

laptops: perfect 'laptop skins'...with bling!

weddings: oooo, can you just *see* the possibilities? Every bride wants a glammed up party, right? Wouldn't it be fab to fill a whole room of mirrors with the chandeliers? Or on the refreshment tables, have the lamps on the walls behind? I see them in various heights...perhaps on top cake stands, pedestals, etc.
And of course...photos of the happy couple in the frames? their initials? the wedding date?

Baby Showers/parties: much like the above. Just did a PROM TRANSFORMATION for a friend last weekend. And, the menu shots you see on the home page are from this fun party!

And honestly, for 19.99 & the fact that you can use over & over....like you've all said:
The possibilities are endless!

keep your ideas coming. I'll pick the 3 winners on Monday!
R


17 comments:

  1. So cool...now after seeing this great DISPLAY...you all have to make the wall art in the "manequin" form...PLEASE...that would be so cool...I'd add rod iron hooks on the wall to hang real scarves and necklaces, etc...perhaps a feather boa...put me on the first order list for a manequin...spelled...lol!
    Roberta
    http://con-tain-it.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonna...you are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. You are truely blessed with talent and I am so glad that you share it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Rock Rhonna! Love all these ideas... I'd add them to my DDs' doors to their rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Awesome, I am still amazed at how talented you three women are! We are all so blessed to be able to enjoy your products and your blogs full of awesome ideas! I am so excited to be taking Janet's class this month and I hear she will be using some HO3 stuff! So fun! I'm going to try my best to meet Heidi tomorrow at By Design, wish me luck! Can't wait to get my order in the mail, yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your vignettes! They're so pretty! I ordered the chandeliers yesterday and can't wait to play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Happy Day! My children are sending me those little black boxes filled with fun and inspiration for Mother's Day. Is this great timing or what? Thanks Ho3. I am going to get all three. I am so excited....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the most amazing hand writing. Honestly, where did you pick that up from? I looked at the prom transformation and you did a fab job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ideas. My favorite is the chandeliers and frames. Can't wait to see what you girls come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would love to see a damask & an old fashion key and/or key lock would be cool. the possabilities are endless right? a grand urn w/ handles...OR a bird a la heidi swapp mask style...

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! a bird cage would be WAY cool. i'll stop now...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just remodeled my entire closet. I know that sounds crazy, but here's how the idea started. Last year a local scrapbook store went out of business and I purchase 6 of their display shelves. 30in. wide by 10 ft tall each had 8 glass shelves. I can't pass up storage of any kind and thought I can put these to use. So I purchased 6 as they were going fast. My loving husband went to the store and loaded them up for me. Well they sat in my garage for 3 months, then I moved them to my laundry room for another 6 months and last week finally began my closet remodel. They look awesome, my closet is 11x15 so it's a ROOM. When I saw you new wall art, I said those wold look incredible in my new closet. Just the final touch I need. ART! I love them ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are fab! I got mine yesterday - now I just need to decide where I'm going to put them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. firstly, i am in love with the wall art and secondly, i am so happy to see you blogging again. i have missed your spirit and your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cool!!!!As soon as I saw them, I knew I would be using them for Grade 8 graduation. (End of elementary school & off to high school here in Ontario, Canada) I am a teacher who has volunteered to help decorate for grad. The students voted on a masquerade theme & I thought these would look amazing as silhouettes for grad night displays/decorations for the ceremony & dance. Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh these are just gorgeous! I would love to share it on my blog if that would be alright with you. Please let me know. Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Just wish I saw this post in time (before deadline!):(

    ReplyDelete
  17. dear Rhonna , your decals are gorgeous. I hope you dont mind. May I ask where the dress is from? Its stunning!

    ReplyDelete