Thursday, May 14, 2009

New & new....


School is coming to a close soon & this means Teacher Appreciation. Check out the **new** kit over at House of 3, Hello Teacher. Totally *cute* stuff for teachers.
Little cards are great to print out with the teachers' names on them...or print out & make gummed note pads. The kit comes with boys & girls of all colors, so fun!
We printed them out on sticker paper & are making cute prezzies for their teachers...I'll post pix as soon as I can!

and...speaking of pix!~ I have had a lot of people asking about my photos from my Paris trip!
I've put some of my fave quotes to them & done some photo montage/collage stuff & just added some of my faves to my Etsy store!
Each original montage is printed out on gorgeous matte paper for a lovely finish. I have had some requests for smaller sizes (think: note cards/post cards) & I'll be getting those up in the store soon.
Enjoy!
R

8 comments:

  1. I have to say, I get totally ecstatic when you update! Your blog just totally sparks my creative imagination! Too bad I don't get more time to create and blog. Hopefully, tomorrow night, I will finish up on my latest project! Thanks so much for always making my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and I'm so excited about your new art pieces! I will be shopping at your Etsy store soon! I had a blast with Janet and so two down and you to go! Hugs from Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo cute Rhonna..
    Thos piccies are `fabulous`
    Have a lovely weekend :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Paris Art is breathtaking. And your talent and creativity, are so very inspiring. Your new Teachers Kit is adorable as well. Thanks for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ideas! What printer do you use to print out your projects? When I try to print from home it looks soooo fake and funny. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I am heading over there right now. :) I so need to get on my teacher gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is just filled with such gorgeous photos and embellishments. I love digital designs, and have been a fan of yours for quite a while. I posted about you today on my blog. I must go see your Etsy shop. So nice to find your blog.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooo! i love these montages! breathtaking!!! i'm blown away, i tell ya!
    and the teacher stuff is awesome!

    ReplyDelete