Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mothers


credits: House of 3 French Oo La La Papers, Mother Heart Word Art

Mother's Day
is Sunday here in America. I love this celebration of all the woman in my life!
my mom. & mother in law.
my sisters. & sisters in law.

my cousins. & cousins in law.
my friends. and YOU!


You are all a*mazing women!

I love you for WHO you are.
for WHO you help me to be.

for WHAT you do.
& for HOW you make me feel.
& everyone around
Linkyou, of course.
You are all such powerful, wonderful GOOD women & I am soo thankful we are FAMILY and and FRIENDS!!!!

Woman are such strengths to each other, their spouses, children, grandchildren,
friends...everyone!
Keep up the good work, everyone! This world needs strong, happy, wonderful women!
Happy Mother's Day to you all!


So, in honor of Mother's Day...check out some of the NEW House of 3 stuff. It's all vintage French inspired **from my Paris trip of course** and oo la la! I'm having so much fun with these new goodies!

Just as reminder: today is the last day for the House Adornment Wall aRt Special pricing; Buy 2 Get 1 Free....today.
it ends. done deal. so...go get'em! Mother's Day is coming up...fun prezzie, I'd say! For your friends, sisters, sisters in law, mothers, mothers in law...any woman in your life!


Happy Thursday!
R

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Rhonna! :) I know where I am going tonight! :) Hof3!!! These are beautiful....Well DONE! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff. I'll have to check it out. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get some of the new stuff! Just ordered some chandeliers and frames! SO excited with what I have in store for them! Hope you have a great mother's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection!! AND I just recieved PS for my birthday. I think I'm going shopping :)
    Happy Mother's Day to you.
    Nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this new line! I bought another set of your wall adornments last night before the special was over. Going to have a giveaway on my blog sometime this month to share the HO3 greatness! Now I am off to buy it and make some Mother's day cards. hugs from Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I see the flea market stuff in those designs! Soooooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete