Monday, May 4, 2009

wall aRt winners...


Lisa

Christine

Antoinette


congratulations!!!!

Please email me at:
rhonna@houseof3.com
to give me your addresses...we'll ship them to you as soon as you do!

and...
I'm in love with Poppytalk design blog...every day I check her site for inspirations all over the world...and what did I see
today? A post on House of 3's Wall aRt! thank you so much, Poppytalk!
thanks Poppytalk!


We are lovin' the response about our House Adornments...thank you everyone! I've loved hearing from you about spreading the word! thank you!
Remember: the Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer
ends on the 7th of May!

so hurry & get' em while they last!
R

4 comments:

  1. oohoo, I'm so ecstatic that I won! This is the best day of the year! I'm being very very loud and visibly excited in the office at the moment thanks to the Hof3 girls! Thanks soooo much. I'll be emailing you with my details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I am so excited about the wall art - i didn't wait - i bought two - the lamp and the chandeliers! I also got to meet Heidi on Saturday and signed up for a class w/janet - it's all great! Thanks you guys - now I'm just waiting for you!!!! Come to Houston soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through Vintage Indie's site & thought I'd say Hi :) You wall art if very cool! Love the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lucky winners! Hope you have a wonderful spring, Rhonna.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete