Monday, May 11, 2009

give it all you've got!



i.
love.
this.
quote.



“...love life, engage in it, give it all you've got. love it with a passion, because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it” Maya Angelo

Isn't that inspiRing?


I love the start of a new week....so many possibilities. so many new adventures. so many things to 'give it all I've got'!

bring it on!



so....I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I did. I feel so blessed to be a mom & wife to the best family. Each child really did out do themselves, & of course, my husband did, too!
such a wonderful day!
Link

ok...check these projects out!
Joanne sent me this!

Thought I would share some pictures of my mums pressies for mothers Day. I made mum little cards she can hang, she has them in her dining room, she loves them. This kit was just gorgeous, Thanks, regards Joanne Antivilo

Can you believe how cool it is! J, you are amazing! Love how you used the House of 3 papers to wrap your gifts! and...LOVE the
Mother Heart brushes on the transparencies...simply gorgeous!


And look at how Jenny Bingham used the brushes ON TOWELS!!!! She said:

Hi Rhonna, just wanted to share what I made using your mom's day brushes. I'm not as creative as you and didn't have a ton of time, anyway thought I send you a pic. I just purchased plain white dish towels and used the iron on transfer paper, then added some ribbon for some extra color. Thanks Rhonna, I always look forward to what you have planned for holidays so I can make my gifts. Jenny

um...Jenny, I have to disagree...you are SOOO creative! I just fell in love with these! I
think they are soo fab!
thanks, both of you for sharing!

congrats to both of them! They won Gift Certificates in the Hof3 store!


We *love* seeing how creative you are...please keep sending us your ideas on HOW to use House of 3 products! You never know when we'll be handing out goodies!

R

9 comments:

  1. These are wonderful...Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are `fabulous` Rhonna..
    Well Done to such worthy Winners!!!
    Glad you had a lovely Mothers Day:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are `fabulous` Rhonna..
    Well Done to such worthy Winners!!!
    Glad you had a lovely Mothers Day:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Thanks Rhonna, you are awesome. Love the quote too, printed it out and put it up on my magnet board above my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quote and the beautiful picture.
    Have a great day.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are my favorite! I love checking in on all these things that you do. I hope to be as creative as you some day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great ideas! Thanks for sharing them. The winners are well deserved :)
    Nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make t-shirts with your fabulous images on them!!! I'd totally buy them!

    ReplyDelete