Thursday, July 30, 2009

blog couture=twitter backgrounds

i just tweeted about how i love changing up my twitter background....and... wanted to share that you can use a lot of the House of 3 Blog Couture backgrounds on there!

The one above on my twitter home page is the Vintage Ledger one...as you can see, it doesn't fit all the way, but with a few adjustments, you can make it work. I also added some text on there to customize it!
**note: like i said above:::not all of the backgrounds will work...you either have to choose a very plain one or you have to adjust it/resize it in Photoshop or something.

And...be watching for some more custom ones! It's just what we call it: couture...fashion for your blog and now: twitter!

busy day tomorrow..or today...
gotta get to bed so i'll have some energy!
have a fabulous weekend!
R

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I deck out my blog HO3 style and would love to do the same to my Twitter page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool! I like your blog background here too, the base pattern is the same as one my blogs. Yours is a lot more pimped out than mine though! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete