Wednesday, July 8, 2009

new fonts & a smiley face>>>

um. ok. can i drool over this new House of 3 font? House Rules.
Yes. it does. it rules.
I've been using it & loving it.
**insert big smiley face on me**
It's a bit grungy, but sassy. Funky and distressed. Adds flair & funk to any project! Remember: House of 3 offers personal, photography, limited commercial licensing & even hooks you up if you own a store...so, grab it now! I promise you'll love it!
And...House Magnet was only available through our Magnet Board kit before. But, with our new Font section launching...we're offering it as a single font now. pure stamped, distressed antiquity! Upper & lower case are different sizes, so you can mix & match...oh so fun! The numbers are Heidi's handwriting for some ecclectic goodness!
love it. kick it. own it. flaunt it. Design District font was our first. We had it exclusively in our Valentine Book kit. And we've used it on soooo many of our projects. It's mismatched & ecclectic: sans serif & serif for a very cool & funky font! Now available as a single font! enjoy!
And another new one! This one, House Dingbats, is a dingbat font. ...fabulous, fun, whimsical notions. Upper case is handwritten, graffiti type of art with Heidi's words & drawings. Lower case is my art with swirls, birds, a chair, flowers & flourishes! The image above was all created with most of the 56 images in the font...even more you don't even see! It's a fun image font!
And...by popular demand...the new Brush Strokes font! Ever since this alphabet has been offered in stores as acrylic stamps I've had people asking if I would ever make it available as a font! I finally did it (3 years later)...& I'm excited to offer it as a House of 3 font!

also...we released a Chic Card Kit that is oh so cool as well as the new Summer Book kits. Both are offered as hybrid printable kits in PDF format AND digital kits with brushes & pngs! Check out the cool ideas for these kits here at the Inspiration House!
Love what Janet & Heidi did with the kits! mmm... if only I had 10 more hours in the day! LOL!
enjoy!
R

15 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonna, I purchased the digi card kit & I can't get it to download I did send a message via house of three contact but I havn't received a reply, so I thought I would try you, I keep getting a message saying there is a error & contact the store owner. I would appreciate some help please to download it. Thank you
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!
    What are the "Summer Book Kits?" the link only directs to the new fonts order page. I must be missing something...Maybe waking at 4:00 am wasn't a great idea......

    ReplyDelete
  3. these ROCK!!! love them Rhonna! you're too amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all of your work and I am desperately trying to find a download or tutorial of your to do lists
    Any help is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leonie...have you got the help you need? LMK & I'll get right on it!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missy...hang tight. it will appear in the 'new' section I've got linked...
    real.
    real.
    soon! :)
    R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonna! Love all your designs...you are amazing.

    I purchased the Magnet kit and received the House Magnet font but I am not able to install it. I did it the same way I have installed all my other fonts but it says it is not a valid font file and cannot be installed. I am on a PC running Vista. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheri....what does the file name start with?

    if it's a
    ._

    ignore it. try the other one.

    if not, email me @
    rhonna@houseof3.com
    & I'll help you out!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww you're a genius! That was it! Thanks so much for the quick reply... now I'm off to get more Hof3 fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woohooo!
    seriously you will use them all the time.
    i can't get enough of 'house rules.' my new love.

    enjoy! & show me what you do with them ok? can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes Rhonna it is listed as No.4 DIY To Dos
    Is it available on HO3?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yea, Karen! I ended up putting the whole DIY series downloads in 1 kit at Hof3. Here's the link:
    http://www.houseof3.com/diy-summer-project-series-kit.html
    & to put it together, you just print out as many pages as you'd like & either use them singly or make it into a pad.
    hth!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love your style you are a true artist.... I am new at all this but want to learn...I am very excited to have landed here. xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rhonna,

    Is House Rules no longer available? I want to use this font for a logo design... I am obsessed with it! Do you know of a similar font?

    ReplyDelete