Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Tip:: House of 3 Collage Storyboards


New kits over at House of 3= fun!!!!
Check out the new Collage Storyboard Kits!

This kit is filled with 9 different collage designs ranging from 2-11 photos per page; different sizes & different looks! Each template comes in a .PSD or Layered Photoshop File, numbered & has instructions on it!
**It also includes each design in high resolution for printing and low resolution for web use.

The whole concept behind this kit is to add a Clipping Mask to each numbered layer, delete the text layer of instructions & either keep it plain or add embellishments. So, to create the top image storyboard...it's super easy!

To create this one below, I simply used House of 3 brushes:
Background: Damask Brushes (to create the background...& I evenly spaced them/flipped them to create the pattern.)
Decorative Edges: House Edges & Rhonna Botanical Swirls. (simply stamped them in different colors)
Butterfly: Easter Brush Kit

LinkI also added the text with one of our new fonts: House Rules. & for depth, added Drop Shadows to each of the layers....& for more step by step on How To use these Collage Templates...go to our InspiRation House!
So much versatility! Think: Christmas cards, photographer portfolio, blogs, invitations, baby announcements...heck! wedding announcements, even! LOVE these!
&....remember, there's Personal, Photographer's & Limited Commercial Licenses available!
enjoy!
R
*ETA: These templates can be used with Photoshop Elements as well. It's called Group with Previous, but does the same thing. Here's a great tutorial!

9 comments:

  1. YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! I have been searching for story boards, lovin' yours of course! I am so happy to see these in the house. I'm off to add them to my cart! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You are the GREATEST!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the new collages on your website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, I am not able to find this kit - is it just me???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and your girls are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your expertise! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, no, it wasn't just you! LOL..I'd jumped the gun..it wasn't up on the site yet. I was just too excited I guess!
    It's up now!
    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonna...where oh where do you come up with this stuff? I was scrutinizing that damask paper...trying to figure it out..then i read that you made the PP by stamping and flipping brushes. Oh my gosh...almost cant breathe! Thanks for being you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhonna these are awesome! I'm getting them TODAY! Which then tells you how I plan to spend the rest of the day :) Will share projects I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purchased it 20 mins ago and am loving it!! I could not figure out how to do collages on PSE. So THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete