Friday, February 12, 2010

Share the *love*....& Polka Dots! easy....




*whew* Lots to do today...gotta think of fast & easy at this point! And LOVED this idea from my cute T!

1. Painted the House of 3 Heart box in bright pink. Added doilies in the bottom.2. Covered box top with these white stickers...even the holes.

3. Quickly added some of these pearl strands to the top for some glam!
(cute cupcake stand found here.)

& 4. Filled with candy & added this cute feather puff topper! Voila! done! cute gift to show your LOVE & thanks for teachers, neighbors...or your BFF who is headed up to Idaho! *wink*


love it! lovin' *all* the House of 3 Valentine stuff from Janet & Heidi! mmmmm......
happy Friday!


8 comments:

  1. Super Duper Cute! Happy Vday my sweet blogging friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is adoreable, Rhonna! Lots of Hugs to you this V-day!!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! i love this! I ♥ polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know Margie will have a box of M&M's!! I'll see her next week!! Cute idea!! I still have to decorate my box from SPARK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these digi lollies are so sassy and fun...
    just like you lil' sass pipe!
    brooke's gonna flip!
    kiss kiss
    m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy valentines, Rhonna! And as we celebrate mothers day in Norway this sunday I want to say happy mothers day too :) :)
    LOVE The beautiful heart-box you have made. SO yummy. :)
    Thanks for sharing.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE all things polkadot... this is ULTRA sweet! Thanks for sharing all your fantastic DESIGNS. :)

    ReplyDelete